Thursday, June 25, 2009

Airtel Prepaid Worst Service

ನನ್ನ ಪ್ರೀತಿಯ ಏರ್ ಟೆಲ್ ಗ್ರಾಹಕರೇ,
I am using the Airtel prepaid connection from past 5 years.

On Saturday, 13/6/2009 one person called me up and said that, if u want to continue with the same connection, , you need to submit some documents like Address Proof and ID Proof for verification purpose. He also mentioned that, he will send a Person near my home/office premises on Monday. But, nobody turned up. Even I tried to call the same number; it was not answerable and switched off sometimes.On Wednesday, 17/06/09 by 2 PM, I received an SMS saying outgoing will be barred. I immediately called up the Airtel Customer care (121) and mentioned the same. He said that, you nee to submit the documents at any near by Airtel Relationship Centre immediately. As my office is in Whitefield, Bangalore and there is no near by Airtel centre, he told, will extend the time till Saturday or at least tomorrow morning. But, immediately after I disconnect the call with them, all my Incoming as well as Outgoing calls were barred. Even I m unable to call Cust care also.
If the SMS says outgoing will be barred then "Why Incoming is also barred". I had a meeting with US Client on the same day evening. I mailed them in the same day morning to conference me on the same number. But, all these made me not attend the meeting and many things happened in my office. And also the recorded voice message says “The Airtel Customer has barred the calls ", Is that right? Did I do barring or did Airtel done it?
Finally, on Friday I had all these discussion with the Airtel Relationship centre in Banashankari 3rd Stage, Bangalore centre and I Submitted all my supporting documents also. And, they told within 48 hours your connection will get activated. It happened Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday(25/6/2009), still not done.
When called up Cust care on Monday(22/06/2009) from some other mobile they are saying Saturday and Sunday are not working Days.

If Saturday & Sunday are not working Days, what about Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday
Registered several complaints with Airtel customer care. None of them resolved.

Will they do activate my connection??? Again

No comments:

Post a Comment

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
hit counter
ಇಂದಿಗೆ ಭೇಟಿ ಮಾಡಿದವರು